The resort of Attica is located in the center of southern Greece, in a nutshell it is the Athens region. Attica is a new tourist destination, not only as the historic city of Athens, but also as a wonderful beach destination with many beautiful resorts with wonderful sandy beaches and close to the ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS International Airport. The airport is located in the center of the region, in close proximity to all resorts.
The famous resorts of Attica: Saronida, Lagonisi, Sounion, Anavisso, Porto Rafti, Nea Makri, Rafina, Artemis, Marathon, etc. are at a distance of 10-40 minutes. drive from the airport. Airport pick-up and transfer are not expensive and we can arrange it for you.
On this page you will find the following information:
TOURS – In the tours section you will find many interesting excursions that you can organize yourself or order them from us. A lot of interesting information about nearby attractions, the cost of entrance tickets, etc.
SELF EXCURSION TO ATHENS – We do not organize tours in Athens, so I decided to give my vacationers the most comprehensive information on how to organize their independent trip to Athens. How to get there, what is worth seeing first of all, sights, museums and also how to avoid unpleasant moments, say, with parking, etc.
MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES OF ATTICA – In this section you will find a catalog of the most beautiful beaches of Attica, a description of each beach, a photo and a link to a map with the location of this beach. This way you can see how far the beach is from your villa and decide whether it is worth visiting.
I think that this information will help you touch closer to the Greek flavor, get to know Attica well and love it. Attica will amaze you, if you choose it, you will have an unforgettable vacation.
– The lessee is obliged to properly operate the leased object and equipment, keep the house clean and decent, and also respect the house using energy resources (water and electricity) and do not leave household appliances and cranes on when out of the house.
– The tenant is obliged to live in a rented object to observe the rules of decency, safety and respecting the customs of local residents to observe a quiet hour (from 15.00 to 17.30 and from 23.00 to the morning).
– The lessee is obliged to leave the leased object, hand over it to the lessor with all household appliances and furniture in the initial state, otherwise he is responsible for compensation for the damage caused to him.
– The use of water and wi-fi is included in the rent and is not obligated to additional surcharges, as well as electricity consumption.
BOOKING POLICY AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– from the moment of receipt by the tenant of the reference YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, the lessee is obliged to enter the pre-paid sum specified in the request before the indicated date table of the Date of Down Payment Amount and complete its reservation. In this period, the leased object is in the process of booking and is not offered by the agency to other clients. In the event that the prepayment is not paid at the agreed time, the agency and the administrator have the right to offer the facility to other customers and this post YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, it is considered invalid.
– The Lessee undertakes to pay the remaining amount of the rent, the amount of the insurance deposit for the preservation of the property and the amount for the final cleaning of the house on the day of his / her arrival in the leased object.
– The deposit for the preservation of property will be returned to the lessee at the time the leased object is handed over, unless there are any claims for compensation for damage to the equipment or furniture of the leased object, the tenant or members of his family.
– The Tenant undertakes to arrive at the leased object with the number of persons indicated in the reservation details in the confirmation voucher. Otherwise, we reserve the right to either not receive additional guests in the house, or to demand payment from him for additional persons.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY:
– in case the client chooses the method of prepayment payment by bank transfer or the Unistream system, the agency undertakes to provide the client with a confirmation voucher of his reservation as soon as the advance payment is received by the agency.
– after completion of the booking, the agency undertakes to provide the Guarantee Armor to the client with the passport data of all members of his or her family or family for presentation to the embassy and obtaining a visa.
– the agency is obliged to organize a meeting of the client in the leased object at the agreed time and handing over of the keys and also the reception of the object on the day of departure, the surrender of the house.
– the agency undertakes to transfer the leased object to the tenant in excellent condition, clean, with clean and ironed bed linen and towels, with all utilities and equipment of the leased object in a state of full and normal operation, as well as sanitary installations (water supply, sewerage).
EQUIPMENT FOR THE LEASED OBJECT: 8 air conditioners, WI-Fi, 2 TV, mosquito nets, hair dryers, washing machine, iron and ironing board, bed linen, bath and pool towels , stove with oven, two refrigerators, one in the kitchen and the second in the BBQ area, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and multi mixer. Also kitchen utensils and dishes.
– the agency agrees to repair the malfunction within two days in case of equipment failure during the lease period.
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the lessee, the lessee has the right to:
– to receive a full prepayment sum with a deduction of bank losses, if the cancellation takes place earlier than 2 (two) months (61 days) before the start date of the lease (check in).
– if the reservation is canceled by the lessee within a period of less than 2 months (61 days) prior to the starting date of the lease (check in), the prepayment for the reservation is not refundable.
In the event of cancellation of the reservation by the agency, the lessee is entitled.
– receive the full amount of the advance payment with compensation of bank losses for the transfer of funds.
– in case of cancellation of the reservation by the agency due to natural disaster, war, mobilization, fire, earthquake, etc. The entire amount of the advance payment is returned to the lessee without any additional charges.
Add Your Review