It is impossible to visit Attica and not visit the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio. The majestic Ancient Greek Temple of 3000 years ago at the top of the cliff promenade is contacting by the sea from three sides. The sunset on the cape will leave the most unforgettable impressions and the most beautiful photos from your vacation. The path to the temple leads along the Athens-Sounio motorway, which runs next to the sea and will captivate you with amazing sea views.
The tour to Cape Sounio is the smallest tour, it usually depending of the distance from the resort where you living at and it will last from 4.5 to 3.5 hours. As a rule, we organize such tours in the afternoon to enjoy the amazing sunset on the cape. We set the time of departure from your villa at the time of booking the tour, since the correct time depends of the season. Usually it starts from 17-18: 00 p.m. and return to the villa 21-22: 00 pm. Staying time at Cape 90 min. During our way, we stop on the embankment for a photo session of the Temple from afar.
To increase the entertainment time, you can combine several small tours and create your own personal and more interesting itinerary. For example, rest at Lake Voulyagmenis and then a trip to Cape Sounio. Or a visit to the Athens Zoo and then a trip to Cape Sounio.
Our tours are individual and designed for a group of up to 8 people if we use one mini van or up to 14 people if we use two mini van.
– The lessee is obliged to properly operate the leased object and equipment, keep the house clean and decent, and also respect the house using energy resources (water and electricity) and do not leave household appliances and cranes on when out of the house.
– The tenant is obliged to live in a rented object to observe the rules of decency, safety and respecting the customs of local residents to observe a quiet hour (from 15.00 to 17.30 and from 23.00 to the morning).
– The lessee is obliged to leave the leased object, hand over it to the lessor with all household appliances and furniture in the initial state, otherwise he is responsible for compensation for the damage caused to him.
– The use of water and wi-fi is included in the rent and is not obligated to additional surcharges, as well as electricity consumption.
BOOKING POLICY AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– from the moment of receipt by the tenant of the reference YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, the lessee is obliged to enter the pre-paid sum specified in the request before the indicated date table of the Date of Down Payment Amount and complete its reservation. In this period, the leased object is in the process of booking and is not offered by the agency to other clients. In the event that the prepayment is not paid at the agreed time, the agency and the administrator have the right to offer the facility to other customers and this post YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, it is considered invalid.
– The Lessee undertakes to pay the remaining amount of the rent, the amount of the insurance deposit for the preservation of the property and the amount for the final cleaning of the house on the day of his / her arrival in the leased object.
– The deposit for the preservation of property will be returned to the lessee at the time the leased object is handed over, unless there are any claims for compensation for damage to the equipment or furniture of the leased object, the tenant or members of his family.
– The Tenant undertakes to arrive at the leased object with the number of persons indicated in the reservation details in the confirmation voucher. Otherwise, we reserve the right to either not receive additional guests in the house, or to demand payment from him for additional persons.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY:
– in case the client chooses the method of prepayment payment by bank transfer or the Unistream system, the agency undertakes to provide the client with a confirmation voucher of his reservation as soon as the advance payment is received by the agency.
– after completion of the booking, the agency undertakes to provide the Guarantee Armor to the client with the passport data of all members of his or her family or family for presentation to the embassy and obtaining a visa.
– the agency is obliged to organize a meeting of the client in the leased object at the agreed time and handing over of the keys and also the reception of the object on the day of departure, the surrender of the house.
– the agency undertakes to transfer the leased object to the tenant in excellent condition, clean, with clean and ironed bed linen and towels, with all utilities and equipment of the leased object in a state of full and normal operation, as well as sanitary installations (water supply, sewerage).
EQUIPMENT FOR THE LEASED OBJECT: 8 air conditioners, WI-Fi, 2 TV, mosquito nets, hair dryers, washing machine, iron and ironing board, bed linen, bath and pool towels , stove with oven, two refrigerators, one in the kitchen and the second in the BBQ area, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and multi mixer. Also kitchen utensils and dishes.
– the agency agrees to repair the malfunction within two days in case of equipment failure during the lease period.
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the lessee, the lessee has the right to:
– to receive a full prepayment sum with a deduction of bank losses, if the cancellation takes place earlier than 2 (two) months (61 days) before the start date of the lease (check in).
– if the reservation is canceled by the lessee within a period of less than 2 months (61 days) prior to the starting date of the lease (check in), the prepayment for the reservation is not refundable.
In the event of cancellation of the reservation by the agency, the lessee is entitled.
– receive the full amount of the advance payment with compensation of bank losses for the transfer of funds.
– in case of cancellation of the reservation by the agency due to natural disaster, war, mobilization, fire, earthquake, etc. The entire amount of the advance payment is returned to the lessee without any additional charges.